What is ASCC?
- The Appalachian Supply Chain Club is a student-run organization related to the different functional areas within Supply Chain Management, including logistics, distribution, procurement, transportation, and manufacturing.
- Our goal is to excite students about supply chain through unique and engaging activities, networking with industry professionals, and member-driven events.
- All majors benefit from ASCC as Supply Chain affects every aspect of the business.
What are the Benefits?
- Interaction with the Supply Chain Management Faculty outside of the formal classroom setting.
- An opportunity to learn about the Supply Chain Management profession outside of required coursework.
- Networking opportunities to develop contacts with industry professionals.
- Membership in TWO professional organizations: APICS and ISM
ASCC Club Forms
Membership packets AND $30 dues can be dropped off to any club officer OR drop it off with Sharon Meinhardt in Peacock hall room 4101.
This is the requirement checklist for the Supply Chain Management Major: Major in Supply Chain Management
This is the requirement checklist for the Supply Chain Management Minor: Minor in Supply Chain Management